The slides for this summit are located here.
Solaris Summit at LISA10
Tuesday, Nov 9, 2010 in Ballroom A4/A5, San Jose Convention Center.
- 9:00 - 9:30 am - Introduction to Oracle Solaris 11 Express, by Markus Flierl
- 9:30 - 11:00 am - Image Packaging System, by Bart Smaalders
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm - Deploying Oracle Solaris 11 in the Enterprise, by Dave Miner
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm - LUNCH BREAK
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm - Advances in Solaris Networking with Crossbow and Beyond, by Nicolas Droux
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm - Oracle Solaris Containers in Oracle Solaris 11 Express, by Dan Price
- 3:00 pm - 3:15 pm - BREAK
- 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm - ZFS Features in Oracle Solaris Express, by Cindy Swearingen
- 4:15 pm - 4:45 pm - New Security Features in Oracle Solaris 11 Express, by Glenn Faden
- 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm - Deploying Applications Using SMF and Other Solaris 11 Features, by Liane Praza
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Beer and Snacks Reception for ALL